Welcome to our website !

How to be motivated and inspired

By 11:09:00 AM

Hello guys!!I'm back today with another post that will help you get all the inspiration and motivation that you need to keep going!!
Here are some of the things I do to motivate myself and help me be focused;
  1. Personally, when I feel the least motivated I hear songs that make me happy and positive,just hearing to my favourite band and singers can make my day and help me do all the things that I want to do.Even when I want to do nothing all day,a song can change my mood and my mind too as I think to lift myself up and do some pretty thing as blogging .
  2. Just think of the person that inspires you the most.What's the thing they do that inspires you the most?Why is he/she your inspiration?Did he/she achieve something great in his/her life? The people that inspire us are usually those who have achieve something great in their lives either if they are good in what they do or they are beautiful being themselves.I feel really motivated by my rule models who have inspired me to try new and beautiful things.
  3. Be around people that motivates you.It's slightly different with the number 2,because your rule model can be anyone who you are not able to be in contact with every day.Be around people who are close to you,for example your friends,family,your favourite teacher etc. Find some time to talk with them in a peaceful place,or somewhere where you can feel confortable.Ask them about something you need to know,let them know that you are lack of inspiration.I'm sure that you will find your answers and motivation.
  4. Make today so awesome, yesterday get jealous.I saw this on instagram I think, and it made me smile and feel motivated.You have one day...today.Don't waste today thinking of the past or the future.Try to do everyday something that makes you happy you are alive,something that helps the world be a better place for all of us.Read a book,do something for the first time,do somethingthat can help you improve your personality.


With Love,MaryGrace
xxx


You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια